I HAVE A WINNER! Congratulations Micayla Crosby! Our 200th comment was “John Lennon wrote ‘Good morning, good morning’ after hearing a Corn Flakes commercial.” I absolutely loved how all of your rallied and really had fun with this! Loved your creativity! And of course I loved all the very kind and thoughtful compliments. You guys certainly know how to make a girl feel good 🙂 Thanks everyone!!!
February 5th was my 100th blog post. It’s only May 17th and I’m already at 200! Crazy! I guess that’s what committing to Monday-Friday daily posts with the occasional Saturday or Sunday blog post will get ya. To celebrate I have a few things up my sleeves…
My gift to you: a GIVEAWAY (more info below) and a few interesting BLOG STATISTICS
Your gift to me: SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG and COMMENT ON THIS POST
MY INTERESTING BLOG STATISTICS
My second blog post: My dog (May 16, 2011)
Top 5 blog posts:
- Simple and Eclectic Studio Boudoir Session (308 views)
- Please Pray for my Grandma (279 views)
- FACT: Col. Chris Hadfield takes pictures from space (258 views)
- Studio Boudoir | Will you be my Valentine? (240 views)
- The Makings of a Musical Marriage (234 views)
Post Most Commented On: 100th Blog Post Giveaway (CLOSED) (15 comments)
My 200th Comment was my mom on April 27. Love you mom! The Man with the Pretty Garden
THE GIVEAWAY: 200 minutes of photography with me! Yes, that’s 3 1/3 hours!
I recommend using it to book me for a party (birthday, baby shower, costume…) or a series of sessions (maternity, newborn, family…)
The 200 minutes may not, however, be used towards birth or wedding photography… sorry.
Click on the image below to read the giveaway details.
TO ENTER: comment with these details…
- say hello
- favorite color
- photography service/s desired
Here is how to comment… look for this below…
TO WIN: you have to be the 200th commenter!
Requiring 200 comments is little risky because the most comments I’ve had on any one given post up to this point is 15 so it’s up to you guys to rock this! Let’s make it happen!
- You have to comment on this blog post, Facebook comments don’t count
- You may comment as many times as you like but you have to say something real and different every time
- contest closes one week from today (May 27 @ 9 am )
I am also running a Senior Portraits deal. Check it out HERE.