5 STEPS TO SUCCESSFULLY LAUNCHING YOUR BLOG AND GETTING NOTICED
- DAY 1: Have several posts ready and ask for feedback.
- Get recognition from other bloggers by carefully selecting who you want to connect with, make your request personal, and then comment or link back to their material.
- Get involved in commenting on other blogs.
- Encourage comments and trackbacks with provocative posts, by asking for input, and by making the process generally easy (no cumbersome forms), inviting (not letting discussion turn sour), and rewarding (respond personally to your commenters and trackbacks).
- Maintain a presence by commenting like crazy on posts that others write, using Google groups to raise awareness about your blog, linking to other blogs, and getting your blog address out there by attaching it to all emails and adding it to your marketing materials.
SOURCES… real life experience and Publish and Prosper: Blogging for your Business
Pingback: BOOK REVIEW | Publish and Prosper: Blogging for your Business | Musings of a Musician's Wife